Deposit and payment Policy
- Gold Coast Helitours require a 50% deposit for all group and charter bookings.
- All flights must also be paid in full before the flight commences.
- Payments can be made via direct deposit, bank card or cash payments in Australian dollars.
- A full refund will be made available to customers in the event of a cancellation of the flight by Gold Coast Helitours due to adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen event within our control.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the flight by client will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of the flight by the client will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Gold Coast Helitours will maintain all information in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Gold Coast Helitours will not disclose (sell, share or divulge) any personal information such as e-mail address, residential address, telephone and fax numbers, to any third parties unless we have been authorised by you or are required to do so by law.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement please feel free to contact us.
'No show' Policy
- A booking may be deemed invalid if either, notice of the cancellation is not received at least 24 hours prior to the booking time, or if the passenger(s) fail(s) to arrive at the nominated time and date.
- Accurate passenger weights are critical for the safe operation of helicopters and light aircraft, please insure that any supplied passengers weights are as accurate as possible. Gold Coast Helitours are required by law to measure the weights of all passengers and any cargo that are transported on our helicopters before flight and mismatches between supplied and actual weights can lead to significant delays or non-refundable cancellations in some circumstances.
Proof of age
- Children are defined by CASA (the Civil Aviation Safety Authority) as persons between the age of 3 and 13. Gold Coast Helitours reserve the right to ask for proof of age for any persons who purchase a child's ticket as well as the right to charge full price for any persons who cannot prove their birth date.